When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone paying attention to what is going on between Russia and Georgia?

Guest carlsbadrolex

well, i bet 99% of the public have no idea that USA have been funding Georgia's millitary program for ~15 years

Did you know Chad receives military aid from the U.S.? Burkina Faso? Djibouti? Eritrea?

I doubt it.

and now the fact that Georgia first attacked Ossetia does not make USA look good.

Since Georgia is a sovereign nation that makes its own decisions, I am not sure how you arrive at this conclusion. But ok, let's say it's true - this makes the U.S. look really bad and evil. You should be happy! What are you griping about?

I have not heard or read anywhere in the american news about USA selling weapons to Georgia, so yes, for most people it is new infromation.

I told you to stop watching Fox News. If you read the NYT, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Tribune, the Miami Herald, the Boston Globe. etc. etc., or listen to National Public Radio or watch CNN International or the BBC or any number of public television broadcasters, then yes, you know. So I guess you didn't look too carefully now did you?

You can't force people to seek out reliable news sources. Welcome to the real world.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. John, you need to take time off work and travel around the world for a few years, live in the countries aother than USA, may be your eyes will open then.

Good luck!

I have not lived in the United States for over ten years Sherlock.

But was there a point there - or just going off on another tangent again? Because if you ever actually address any of my points directly without just running off YET AGAIN in another direction, I think I will die of shock.

:rolleyes:

you are the one who ignores my points and i dont really care.

I have not lived in the United States for over ten years Sherlock.

But was there a point there - or just going off on another tangent again? Because if you ever actually address any of my points directly without just running off YET AGAIN in another direction, I think I will die of shock.

:rolleyes:

you are the one who ignores my points and i dont really care.

Noooo..... actually I don't. For example, you stated that the media in the U.S. did not inform the public that their own government was giving military aid to Georgia. I gave you a list of periodicals that DID report this fact. That is not ignoring, that is refuting. I was DIRECTLY addressing YOUR point.

You replied by making some comment about traveling outside the U.S. That has nothing to do with what we were discussing. THAT is ignoring the points I made.

See the difference?

No.... I am going to guess you don't.

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

-- David Rockefeller at the Bilderberg Meeting in June 1991 in Baden, Germany, as quoted in the 1991 issue of the Hilaire duBerrier Report

yes, i listened NPR show a few days ago about Saakashvilli, it was pure propaganda, they were trying to portrey him as innocent freedom fighter and how he loves american way of life. Boston globe article, when first news broke out blamed everything on russia. I am sorry, but this is no better than Fox news channel, and if you read the quote above you know why.

If you read the NYT, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Tribune, the Miami Herald, the Boston Globe. etc. etc., or listen to National Public Radio or watch CNN International or the BBC or any number of public television broadcasters, then yes, you know. So I guess you didn't look too carefully now did you?

You can't force people to seek out reliable news sources. Welcome to the real world.

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

-- David Rockefeller at the Bilderberg Meeting in June 1991 in Baden, Germany, as quoted in the 1991 issue of the Hilaire duBerrier Report

yes, i listened NPR show a few days ago about Saakashvilli, it was pure propaganda, they were trying to portrey him as innocent freedom fighter and how he loves american way of life. Boston globe article, when first news broke out blamed everything on russia. I am sorry, but this is no better than Fox news channel, and if you read the quote above you know why.

Hilaire du Berrier. :lol:

Stay tuned, coming soon to this thread: the Illuminati and Freemasons.

This gets better and better.

Carry on!