When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best place to buy a Rolex Submariner or GMT Master (replica, Grade 1 Swiss)...want as real as possible...

Thor

LIke the title says, where can I find a really good replica of a new Submariner or GMT Master? I ahve seen some pics on websites of the Grade 1 Swiss ones and they look very nice, They cost about $900-$1150...any input would be great. Never bought a replica, currently have a genuine Rolex GMT Master.

Thanks

SDB

Well for a start those prices are like 300% above what an honest dealer would quote, so you have been looking at the wrong site's, also Grade 1 Swiss is just a gimick to get you to pay more.

Read around this site and you will soon find everthing you need to know.

Ken

Search read Search read and then search some more on this forum

Also well worth the buy is the PDF book

Replica Watch Report by Richard Brown

For that price you can get 4 of them in highest Quality - just try the search button !

"Best place to buy a Rolex Submariner or GMT Master (replica, Grade 1 Swiss)...want as real as possible..."

Just a long winded way of asking:

"Who has the best Sub?" :lolcina:

1. Fill up cooler with ice & place next to computer

2. Add 24 top-quality beers to cooler

3. Unplug home phone, turn off cellphone

4. Sit on comfortable chair

5. Place bedpan close to chair

6. Click 'Search'

7. Spend entire day drinkin' & readin'

PS. Welcome!

Oh dear, another brainwashed fellow from replicacenter. Very scary.

Basically, you are paying 5 times more there than what you should here. And you may even get worse quality, probably only cheap Asian replica or nothing at all.

Nothing such as Grade 1. If you see that, run screaming like a little girl as fast as you can. :happy:

Well, I am glad I found this site! I was reading up on the internet and found some sites (idealwatches and some others)....called one, then the other....the same person answered the phone for both places (different numbers).

Do any of the replicas actually have all the "stuff" that "they" claim to be a grade 1? Like solid stainless, 18K gold, etc?

I have searched some, but would like any personal input with wanting specifically a two tone GMT Master or two tone Submariner (black face).

Thanks

SDB

SDB - this may sound crazy, but you are appoaching the problem from the wrong diretion.

The best advice that I can give you is "first choose your dealer - then choose your watch".

Start by reading the "dealer review" section of this forum.

Trust me on this.

Happy timekeeping!

Clive

Well, the part about 18K gold solid mid-links is questionable. You can upgrade with an aftermarket bracelet however, and yes with solid mid-links, expect a price of $900 or so, but I guarantee that those scam sites won't offer that. The aftermarket bracelet runs about $600-$700 I believe.

And I think the triple-wrapped part is also BS, from what I've read.

Yes, the stainless steel is solid, but is lower grade than genuines obivously, some use 316L, which is pretty good.

The platinum bezel, dial on Yachmasters is 100% BS. All stainless steel.

Now you tell me!

I have been searching and lurking sober! :Jumpy:

I knew I was missing something! Bacardi! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

-BP :newbie:

Forget the two-tone watches. Nothing screams FAKE more than a fake Polex with fake gold.

stay away from idelawatches and those scam sites. Stick with the dealers on this forum. There is no such thing as a perfect grade A watch that can fool anyone even a jeweler. Every replica has flaws and will never be as good as a genuine watch. this is a gimmick the scam sites use to make loads of money. However the dealers here have excellent watches of very good quality that you will be happy with for about $200 (average) to $1000 (daytona).

P.S. Polex isnt the only nice watch....if you stick around here you'll be bitten by the Pannie bug soon....lol

Thats what happened to me... I came here after doing research on a site that turned out to be a scam... figured out how to find a dealer... and then ordered a rep rollie.... now I am ordering real replicas like crazy!

Stay away from thsoe sites and you will see the light...

Greetings!

I have been there and done that!! Before my association with the great guys and gals on this forum, I purchased a Two Tone Date Just rep from Idealwatches for an absolutely obscene price!! I could have purchased the latest and greatest submariner with the entire modification package for what I paid for this rep. And as to the quality, it just was not there and would not fool anyone as close as three feet away! The crown is a rose gold colour while the rest of the watch is a light yellow colour. The stainless steel is not as shiny as genine and the dial is not acurate. Other than that it's about average. LOL!!! I will say that the two years I have worn it, it has kept almost perfect time and does in fact have a Swiss ETA movement under the hood. Has a great sweep second hand and I have never had any problems with it. The Rolex box it came in was also pretty crappy. WOuld never fool anyone in the know about these watches. But...I chalk it all up to a learning experience. It has been fun!! And yes....I will still wear it on occasions. If you want to see what you are getting.....PM me and perhaps we can work something out for a GRADE 1 A+++++ rep! ;-)

Since joining this forum last May, I have read a lot and asked lots of questions and I ended up purchasing a SS Submariner Date and sending it to joe for his works package of mods. I am happy now....But I am considering upgrading to an MBW version of the same watch because of the noticable improvements made in just the last few months. I would never have known about these improvements without first having read about them on this forum. It helps to stay current!! Reps are getting better and better as dealer and manufacturers are constantly improving their products and the availability.

Hope this helps from one newb to another.

Good luck on your search!

Don't buy anything yet!

Read! Read! Read!!!

Another great forum that most of us belong to is TRC. They have a free membership that will allow you to search around and read! Read Read! over there as well.

If it's on a website...I would generally stay away unless the site is endorsed by the folks on ths forum.

Read the dealer review section.

gmtmaster

How do these sites get away selling cash on delivery if they are poor replicas? Those buying from them must really know nothing about how the real watch looks like or is it the excitement of receiving it ?

With Cash on Delivery you still have to pay before you are allowed to open the package.

Ken