When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SFSO Blue face with night blue strap from Bob

condemore

Definitely, the way I like more my Swiss ETA SFSO in blue face is dressed with this night blue croco strap with deployant from Bob (It's not real croco, but it is well done. And I would prefer that the deployant were 20mm rather than 18mm.

DSC_8317.jpg

DSC_8312.jpg

DSC_8319.jpg

DSC_8322.jpg

DSC_8328.jpg

DSC_8331.jpg

People I ask also like it this way.

It looks really nice. Great pics too!

But I'm a big fan of the SFSO bracelet myself. Not that it's exceptionally sturdy or anything, but I love how it makes the watch contour along with my wrist.

wrist3.jpg

The SELs have been machined and cut very well. The fit is exact, which is another sign of quality to me.

I really don't get people who buy an aftermarket strap?.... please, don't get me wrong. It's just that they want a super rep so no one can spot it is a rep and then buy a relatively cheap leather strap without any markings. IMO such a strap just screams fake, or at least raises suspicion!

Maybe it's more common amongst PAM owners but I have yet to see a gen Breit owner sporting his breit on a after market strap...

I would stick with the rep strap or bracelet.

Recently I have reached a SFSO, and I have already prepared a black rubber strap to change.

Yesterday I was trying to release the bracelet from the clock, but it was impossible. The pins regressed, but didn't drop off the box :(

Any recommendation? Something like a guide for beginners ( with a lot of macro photos :p ) ?

Thanks in advanced!!!!