When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quick Pics of AP ROO Rubber Clad

bosk

My AP final came from Silix...it took about 1.5 weeks but J&A have the best pricing at ~450. Small problems...slight scratch on the case (very minor) and a bit of uneven lume at the 8 marker.

DSC00367.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

Other than these two issues....watch is perfect and functioning perfect. I could not have expected a better watch. Lume is actually very good on this version....the watch glows in room after entering indoors....something my superlumed PAM and gen dialed omega do. Rubber strap is awesome.

Silix is actually a very dependable dealer....just a few days longer in shipping but this was during the olympics so who knows.

I'll take some family pics of my AP collection soon: EOD MBW, Themes MBW, Jumbo MBW, Paris RO chrono, modded 36 RO for size comparison, RG Wempe, and a quartz montoya.

-bosk

The bezel seems fairly solid so I suspect it is a rubber covering over SS. The bezel has none of the rough rubber scratches I've seen on some ROOs so perhaps the factory decided to improve the process after a limited run.

-bosk

or maybe silix was telling teh truth when he said he was going to quality control them before they go out -

for this new model, it would really be a good idea - since, there seems to be a decent failure rate on the mov't - a few minutes of their end saves alot of headaches and $$.

got my fingers crossed

or maybe silix was telling teh truth when he said he was going to quality control them before they go out -

for this new model, it would really be a good idea - since, there seems to be a decent failure rate on the mov't - a few minutes of their end saves alot of headaches and $$.

got my fingers crossed

...And Jay's stocks are also cheaper! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Oh & big congrats, bosk... You've got a real sweet deal there!