When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Phew...thats better!

southcoast68

Wow, I usually come on line here and there during the day when I can. When could not this afternoon :help: (RWG down I guess??), it was like "holy hell what is going on now..." :confused: . Now its back and I am whole again :bb: , these forums are like water and air for me lately. Just like to express my appreciation for all the folks here and for the hobby at large. :group:

Cheeers B)

You know you're addicted to this stuff when...

1. During the most important presentations of the year, you're busy tapping away on those mini keys of your blackberry putting up posts. When you're the presenter!!!

Feel free to add to the above...

You know what I did this afternoon? I had an operation done... 4x tooth extraction with GA. So I didn't even know it was down.

Now I sit here and everything is numb and I'm cranky as can be because whenever I talk I sound like a special olympics athlete and blow spittle at people.

@ Corgi: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post of the week right there!!

Feel better man!

Oh, and you know you're addicted to watches in general when the manager and salespeople at Tourneau invite you to work bbq's at the Mgr's house. True story, weirdest thing ever...good time though!

You know what I did this afternoon? I had an operation done... 4x tooth extraction with GA. So I didn't even know it was down.

Now I sit here and everything is numb and I'm cranky as can be because whenever I talk I sound like a special olympics athlete and blow spittle at people.

:p:rofl:

I just read that and laughed so hard I scared the living daylights out of my wife, poor girl.

Hope you feel better soon corgi...