When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Solid Gold Rolex Watch

respond123

I believe there is no such thing as TRUE solid 14K or 18K gold in the replica world. I heard what you are actually getting is a solid 8K or 10K watch with a plating of 18K or 14K gold. Either way it is not worth the money.

(edit)

Joshua sells two solid gold president models for $4,288 a piece... they are advertised as true 100% solid 18k yellow gold but if you actually consider the price of gold today and the size/amount of gold in this watch it becomes a little curious. There is a reason Rolex has a retail price on this for $27,500

http://www.pc-80108.com/rlddf10101-preside...362-p-1487.html

http://www.pc-80108.com/rlddf10100-preside...362-p-1403.html

Guest carlsbadrolex

I MAY have a source here in Los Angeles that offers aftermarket gold cases. You would need to supply the movement and dial... He only supplies the cases. The last conversation I had with him concerned an 18kt Submariner case, caseback and bezel assembly. My cost in 2007 was nearly $2000 (not including the bracelet). I would think given gold prices, the cost has gone up since then. I know that the DateJust cases were CONSIDERABLY less money!

I will attempt contact tomorrow.

I believe there is no such thing as TRUE solid 14K or 18K gold in the replica world. I heard what you are actually getting is a solid 8K or 10K watch with a plating of 18K or 14K gold. Either way it is not worth the money.

(edit)

Joshua sells two solid gold president models for $4,288 a piece... they are advertised as true 100% solid 18k yellow gold but if you actually consider the price of gold today and the size/amount of gold in this watch it becomes a little curious. There is a reason Rolex has a retail price on this for $27,500

http://www.pc-80108.com/rlddf10101-preside...362-p-1487.html

http://www.pc-80108.com/rlddf10100-preside...362-p-1403.html

Wow I never knew they werent solid is perfect clones a good sight??

Thank you

Wow I never knew they werent solid is perfect clones a good sight??

Thank you

Would you really spend $4,300 on a replica watch?!!!!

With no guarantees as to what your buying really is solid gold, a watch thats cobbled together in a backstreet factory in a China, you'd be a braver man than most.

Would you really spend $4,300 on a replica watch?!!!!

With no guarantees as to what your buying really is solid gold, a watch thats cobbled together in a backstreet factory in a China, you'd be a braver man than most.

Yeah or I'm stupid :huh: Hey how about a Vintage Rolex submariner with a big crown or super dome?

Any places supplying those replicas? Thank s

Yeah or I'm stupid :huh: Hey how about a Vintage Rolex submariner with a big crown or super dome?

Any places supplying those replicas? Thank s

You can find answers to all of your questions if you spend some time doing some research. Use the search button, the forms are full of information and just needs to be discovered. Will save you asking lots of questions on mutliple posts.

You can find answers to all of your questions if you spend some time doing some research. Use the search button, the forms are full of information and just needs to be discovered. Will save you asking lots of questions on mutliple posts.

Okay thank you for the advice I'm a newbie in learning.

Okay thank you for the advice I'm a newbie in learning.

Hey... all of us were noobs once... Take the time to read & lap up the amazing wealth of information on here. And one day, sooner or later, you'll end up with an sick incurable common disease all of us here have! :p:bangin:

Cheers!