When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this Canon Pin + Hour Wheel combo good? (DSN)

silvio

Just read jnagy's post below ( http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=68893&hl= , hope you don't mind I borrowed the link mate) and kind of reminded that I have some canon pin and hour wheel combo lying around.

They were purchased from Davidsen back in the 06 when he's not quite as 'popular' now. Back then he was the only dealer offering fixed canon pin PAM reps.

Wass thinking to install them to my PAM reps, most are early ones with Swiss 6497. But can't find a skillful local who can install them, so rather than take the risk of shipping et al. (genius I know, buy now and check later). So I kind of stop trying and left with these parts.

I was thinking to put it on sale, but after seeing some issues concerning DSN I think I check first if these are legit before deciding to sell. Additional reason is that the hour wheel packaging and part number looks quite diffferent to the ones posted on jnagy's post.

Are these parts good? All looks OK but are these hour wheel & canon pinion a correct pair?

Here are the pics:

CanPin1.jpg

CanPin2.jpg

CanPin3.jpg

Note: Text on the hour wheel packaging - ETA, 6497, 250, 31.046, HT.200, AIG.2, 06/01.

Thanks for viewing guys.

I depends.

Even with the H2 set you can use them to get a flush cannon pin, it just depends on the hight of dial wich is used in your pam.

For example there was a version of the 036 wich had standard a flush cannon pin but even they where not with the H3 version.

But the dial was pretty thin so the could push the hands deeper to the pin without touching the dial.

Edited by Paneraibob