When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

silix dial for the omega UPO (logo swapping)

edgematic

Hi all,

I'd like to know if Silix increased his price of his UPO dial. (I'd like to swap his logo into the UPO from Precious Time)

From what I read on the boards, I saw that he asked about $35 for his dial (incl. shipment)

Now, I mailed him to aks a price, he said it would cost $51 incl. shipment...

Anyone knows about this, and why?

kind regards

Hi all,

I'd like to know if Silix increased his price of his UPO dial. (I'd like to swap his logo into the UPO from Precious Time)

From what I read on the boards, I saw that he asked about $35 for his dial (incl. shipment)

kind regards

If i sold dials with a good logo and read that post about the swap i would raise my price as well. We all got to eat mate. I would have no problem with a 51$ mod instead of a 220$ gen dial.. if i knew how to do that mod.. i really want a correct logo on the UPO as well. ;)

Buy the dial, change the logo and enjoy your timepiece even more then before :)

Hi all,

kind regards

It has been awhile, but I think I bought my dials from Jay for $35 each but paid $15 shipping. PM me, I may still have one around and if I do I can sell it to you for $35

I'm thinking of going for the Planet Ocean my self. But is there a reason to buy the UPO from e.g. Josh and then buy the dial from Silix for replacement. Why not buy the PO from Silix directly, isn't his version as good as the UPO apart from the dial? Because I guess his version is not the UPO, since it has the correct logo on the dial.

So i guess my question is, to get the best PO, do I by the UPO and then replace the dial with the Silix one, or do I go for the Silix PO straight off?

I'm thinking of going for the Planet Ocean my self. But is there a reason to buy the UPO from e.g. Josh and then buy the dial from Silix for replacement. Why not buy the PO from Silix directly, isn't his version as good as the UPO apart from the dial? Because I guess his version is not the UPO, since it has the correct logo on the dial.

So i guess my question is, to get the best PO, do I by the UPO and then replace the dial with the Silix one, or do I go for the Silix PO straight off?

You buy they uPO and fix the logo issue on it!

It's the ultimate catch-22. The logo on the "Silix" dial is correct but the markers and such are off. On the dials we've seen from PT/Josh/Andrew, the markers are better but the logo is [censored]. So the cheaper way is to source one of their watches and a silix dial. The more expensive way is to get a gen dial.

It's the ultimate catch-22. The logo on the "Silix" dial is correct but the markers and such are off. On the dials we've seen from PT/Josh/Andrew, the markers are better but the logo is [censored]. So the cheaper way is to source one of their watches and a silix dial. The more expensive way is to get a gen dial.

Edgematic has not replied to me but I had 2 silix dials, sold one to one of our members for $35 + 5$ shipping CONUS and I still have one more. If anybody else still needs one I will give the same pricing, just let me know. First one to PM me gets it.

I will let you know that I am selling these because I am just using the gen dial now. It was worth it after destroying the logo from another silix dial I had and realized that I would still have to pay to have my dial re-lumed to match my gen hands.

good luck you franken project fiends!! :p :p

Edgematic has not replied to me but I had 2 silix dials, sold one to one of our members for $35 + 5$ shipping CONUS and I still have one more. If anybody else still needs one I will give the same pricing, just let me know. First one to PM me gets it.

Dial arrived. Now all I have to do is wait for my UPO to get back from Ruby (in for repairs), and I'm in business.

Thanks! :)

Somebody should scoop up the other one quickly.