When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My puppy got hit by a car tonight

dylan

There is not much to add for me then what all other forum members said... We all feel your pain... sorry to hear this man... I saw the thread before but I didn't wanted to open it as I know it "wasn't" something I would enjoy reading.

Just wanted to let you know that this story and you sharing your experience in such a way did HELPED me personally and I also think it helped alot of other members put things back into perspective. You should always cheerish what you have right now, and life right now, because it might be gone or changed suddenly, life is more than things you can see, own, or wear around your wrist.

Only advice I can give you is... "don't resist" your sadness or your loss as it would make it only harder for you (as weird as it may sound), accept that you feel this way as there is nothing wrong to feel sad or feel hurt when such things occur.

Get well soon.

my condolence

Chris

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey D,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. People always refer to our shih tzu as our first born and can only imagine the suffering you are dealing with. I hope you can forgive your wife. I'm sure she is suffering and hurting too. (not to mention guilt ridden) I wish you all the best during this time of grief.

-spence