When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any dealers still offering the 3717 with V1 dial? or anyone have a spare V1 dial?

RageRover

I've been holding off on the 3717 for a while. I was never too crazy about it, until I tried one on at the dealer the other day. Now I cant stoop thinking about it...I NEED one!

But after reading all the posts about how inaccurate the V2 dial is, did I miss my chance to buy one?

Are there any dealers still selling the V1 dialed 3717?

Unless someone has a spare V1 dial (or complete watch) they wouldn't mind getting rid of (for a price of course).

What am I to do? Any suggestions? :(

thanks!

Ruby may have some, I got my 2nd 3717 from her a couple of weeks ago as a gift for my wife and it was a V1 , the lume was only on the hands and 12,3,6 and 9 batons and the subdials were nicely recessed. The first one i got from her was a V2 with all the numbers lumed, although it still had nicely recessed subdials ..

It might be a crapshoot to which she can source for you, i think she just takes the first available one but at least she sends pics of the actual watch first and you can clearly make out the more raised lumed digits on the V2 and reject it. Still worth it to try asking her.

I actually prefer the incorrect V2. I like the glowing numbers

Edited by asiparks