When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My two new Breitlings...

m4rcus

I received my Skyland a few weeks ago. Its a blue dial V1 and I put on my gen blue dive strap. Here's a few pictures of it:

IMG_1268.jpg

img_1270.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

Nice watch...really nice construction. The blue dial is cool and it is keeping great time so far. I'm having an issue with the center seconds sweeping hand slipping though. I plan on epoxying the hand and hand post this weekend. Wish me luck. :p

Around a week after I got the Skyland I made a trip to my AD. After much contemplation I ended up walking out with this:

IMG_1264.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

img_1274.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

The SuperOcean is my fiancee's gift to me for our upcoming wedding. Amazing woman and an amazing watch. I've taken to wearing it instead of my Submariner. The 42 mm is perfect for my wrist and it fits under a dress shirt. A plus for me since I have to wear dress shirt and tie to work everyday. Another plus is there isn't a rep of it (at least I don't think there is) and I don't think there will be since the current rep trend seems to be for BIG watches.

Anyway, thanks for looking.

-- m4rcus