When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BCE

LordRasta

I love this watch, I've put a gen bezel and bracelet on my graphite and will soon be adding a gen B13 movement.

But I wish they would fix the one glaring flaw with this rep. The 1, 14, 16, 29, 31, 44, 46, and 59 minute markers should be shorter than the other minute markers.

Go to breitling.com if you want to see what I mean, they have a graphite model as the "clock" on their site.

I love this watch, I've put a gen bezel and bracelet on my graphite and will soon be adding a gen B13 movement.

But I wish they would fix the one glaring flaw with this rep. The 1, 14, 16, 29, 31, 44, 46, and 59 minute markers should be shorter than the other minute markers.

Go to breitling.com if you want to see what I mean, they have a graphite model as the "clock" on their site.

The funny thing is the original (V1) BCE - the one with the missing minute mark at the 10 in the minute subdial; the one with the single-sided AR... that one HAD the smaller minute markers you're talking about. Then they made a V2 (the "Ultimate" BCE) which addressed the AR, added the tick mark on the minute subdial, BUT F'ED UP THE MINUTE MARKS you're talking about. It's almost like they did it on purpose.... :whistling: With nonsense like that, it amazes me, the job they did on the Skyland

The funny thing is the original (V1) BCE - the one with the missing minute mark at the 10 in the minute subdial; the one with the single-sided AR... that one HAD the smaller minute markers you're talking about. Then they made a V2 (the "Ultimate" BCE) which addressed the AR, added the tick mark on the minute subdial, BUT F'ED UP THE MINUTE MARKS you're talking about. It's almost like they did it on purpose.... :whistling: With nonsense like that, it amazes me, the job they did on the Skyland

I really hadn`t noticed till this was brought up.

Not all the minute markers were correct even on the v1.

The 1 minute and the 46 minute markers were still wrong,

but the sub dial colour was correct on the v1. ( silvery as opposed to white on the v2.)

CIMG1523.jpg

Side by side.

P7090005.jpg

breitlingsource.com has been talking about the 1 and 59 marks as a tell for quite some time,unfortunately.

You would think they could fix this easily, but even the new "V3" versions have yet to correct it.

My rep has a gen dial, so I am covered. Discovery or is it Defender110 does still sell them I believe.

Cheers,

M