When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Flying B

Nicke

Helo fellas,

Its time to change the brands a little blit, and why not the breitling Flying b. Im aaaaaal lost in it damn i like it. You know love at first sight hehe.

I would like to collect some information about it, if there is someone out ther having the watch ore have ben able to make a investigation on it i would like to know what you like. The clockwork and the rest of the things around the watch. the one i am looking at is the

http://www.pc-80108.com/0000blfb10002-flyi...ecs-p-4855.html

and can i bye the breitling black watchcase for it ? i want it all complete. I just like i allot damn i like it :))) really thankfull for allllll information about the watch it depends on you folks.

Feels safe here fore asking i know i get the best answers... thank you alll

/Nicke

Did you read the Breitling Guide already? There's a link to Dave123's pictorial of this watch.

Yess sir i just did, have been searching abit on the forum about this one, i read that the only thing is the bracelet, thats bad actually. but anyway the watch is so good made and i like it really like it. tomorrow i know what i will do.

I wonder what the real price is on the gen one. it will be interessting to know.

Thanks for all answers!

One Pam 194, rolex seadweller and maby that briteling, when does it end. one you pop you cant stop. hehe

thanks again

The gen in solid steel is about 10000 USD.

Yess sir i just did, have been searching abit on the forum about this one, i read that the only thing is the bracelet, thats bad actually. but anyway the watch is so good made and i like it really like it. tomorrow i know what i will do.

I wonder what the real price is on the gen one. it will be interessting to know.

Thanks for all answers!

One Pam 194, rolex seadweller and maby that briteling, when does it end. one you pop you cant stop. hehe

thanks again