When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A pictorial mini-review of the new Vostok Maxim Gorky

Ztech

Mini-review of the Vostok Maxim Gorky watch

Many of you may not be very familiar with Vostok, but Vostok is a watch company with a long history behind the Iron Curtain. A simple Google search should get those of you interested more detailed info on this company and its history. So I won

It definitely does take the cake for being unique and the dial, which is also quite different, is sort of a love it or leave it type. IMHO, I think if dial was less busy and the hands were a bit thicker/bigger, things might have been a bit better. The case is nice though and even at 44mm, w/o crown, fits nicely on the wrist due to it's curved case and lugs.

Glad you guys enjoyed the review. I'll try to do some from now on.

It definitely does take the cake for being unique and the dial, which is also quite different, is sort of a love it or leave it type. IMHO, I think if dial was less busy and the hands were a bit thicker/bigger, things might have been a bit better. The case is nice though and even at 44mm, w/o crown, fits nicely on the wrist due to it's curved case and lugs.

Glad you guys enjoyed the review. I'll try to do some from now on.

Well, you certainly have the knack for it Ztech. I couldn't tell reviews weren't a regular thing for you. :D

Well, you certainly have the knack for it Ztech. I couldn't tell reviews weren't a regular thing for you. :D

Thanks so much for the compliment. I just tried to follow the template the true experts have laid out for us. You too should try it. Really, it's very refreshing to get one done.

Great review Ztech...nice watch!!

Thanks Shundi. Unfortunately, she was only with me for a few days. She has gone to find another home. :)