When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A little about me and the watches involved

big0spin

Hi

I'm a bit new around here but heres a little about me and my watches.

I'm a chef (well, I part own a restaurant here in the uk) so I spend pretty much all day in my kitchen, hands covered in blood and guts most the time so fancy watches were a no go area.

Casio G shocks were about as good as it got.

Anyway, bought a Rep Omega Speedy from a customer and I was hooked. That was about a year ago.

At this point I didn't know you could buy reps online and certainly didn't think there would be forums like RWG discussing reps.

I did what i think most of us have done and googled replica omegas ..................... the result being the Seamaster in the pics.

I'll let the pictures talk. I've included some of my Gshocks, the rest I keep at work (yes I have a rotation for work aswell) ;)

The 2 Omegas a were the 1st Reps I got ang get virtually no wrist time now due to my love of all things PAM

The Seiko is my best beater (if there is such a thing)

The OOZOO is a cheap fun watch that i still love even when compared to my PAMS

The GMT is possibly my fave watch of all time (dad had a a gen that i lost :cry: )

and finally the 2 PAMS i bought from forum members here (thanks guys, you know who you are)

Thanks

Dan :chef:

w9cls9.jpgam7dz4.jpg1267nd0.jpg25j9q82.jpg