When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey guys I need your help with PayPal

peto

HY ALL,I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH PAYPAL AND I NEED YOUR HELP,I WILL APRECIATE ALL YOUR COMMENTS.

WELL, SEVERAL DAYS AGO I DECIDED TO CREATE MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO I CAN SEND MONEY NORMALLY AND EASY.

I ADDED MY AMEX TO MY ACCOUNT AND EVERYTHINK SEEMS CORRECT.

THEY CHARGED ME 1,90 USD TO MY AMEX ACCOUNT AND I PUTED TO MY ACCOUNT A 4 NUMBERS TO GET VERIFIED,AND THATS IT I AM VERIFIED.

BUT WHEN I WENT TO SEND MONEY TO A FRIEND HERE ,APPEARED A NOTE THAT I PASSED MY LIMIT AND I NEED TO ADD AN OTHER CREDIT CARD.

WELL,I TALKED TO MY AMEX INFORMATION PERSON AND HE TOLD ME THAT MY CARD IS TOTALLY UNLIMITED AND THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY IS NOT ENOUGHT TO BLOCK MY CREDIT SO I AM TOTALLY ABBLE TO SEND THIS AMOUNT.

SO IS NOT A CREDIT PROBLEM FROM AMEX.AND EVERYTIME I TRIED TO SEND THE FOUNDS PAYPAL HAD CHARGED ME 1 DOLAR.I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES.....

I HAVE SENT LOTS OF MAILS TO PAYPAL CONTACT SERVICE WITHOUT RESPONSE,SO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT EVERYTHING ITS OK WITH MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND WITH MY CREDIT CARD TOO BUT I CANT STILL SEND THE MONEY TO A FRIEND HERE IN THE FORUM.

i WILL REALLY APRECIATE ALL YOUR COMENTS SO I CAN DO MY PURCHASES NORMALLY.

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR MY POOR ENGLISH.......

CHEERS,PETO

Paypal ALWAYS needs 2 forms of ID for verification of its members

either they want 2 different credit cards, 2 different bank accounts or 1 of each

personally i'm not comfortable with giving them more than the bare minimum 1 single credit card number

so i'm happily unverified even after hundreds of online transactions :)

Get yourself a debit card, with a credit card attached, on an account in which you will hold limited $$. (Preferably with your same bankers}

Then transfer to that account, what monies you need to use, and PP immediately.

Then if you have incoming PP funds, clear them to that account, and then transfer out internally.

I know it is a load of work, but unless monitored, I GUARANTEE PP will dip into it.

PP is very user friendly, until you need to talk to them.

Offshore

Get yourself a debit card, with a credit card attached, on an account in which you will hold limited $$. (Preferably with your same bankers}

Then transfer to that account, what monies you need to use, and PP immediately.

Then if you have incoming PP funds, clear them to that account, and then transfer out internally.

I know it is a load of work, but unless monitored, I GUARANTEE PP will dip into it.

PP is very user friendly, until you need to talk to them.

Offshore

Indeed.