When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Ferrari - Advice Needed!

Persuader

I want to get a Panerai Ferrari.

Is it true that the FER008 is the closest rep to the original?

I also like FER004 but the L is missing before & after "SWISS" at 6 and I believe wrong colour dial hand at 3?

Really like the FER14(Flyback carbon dial)but I would think this is less true to original becuase of possible non-exact copy of carbon Dial - Would i be right? If so FER008 a better REP to go for?

Final question - Why is it that the Rose Gold GEN FER006 seems to be the only GEN that does not have the L before & after the Swiss wording at 6.

Thanks in anticipation of your replies.

Sussed it. I couldn't decide between the FER008 and FER014 for my PAM Ferrari purchase. Have now decided on the 008 as this is definitely the closest to GEN of all the PAM Ferraris. The GEN FER014 has a transparent case back whereas the REP hasn't so 008 for me it is. Just thought I'd share.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to chime in on this so late. The Fer008 is as 1:1 as you will find. Everything about this watch is spot on to the genuine model. There are two different models being sold by the dealers out there, make sure you get the one with the better AR as the gen item has pretty good AR on the glass. Prestigewatchco. on RG can get it for you.

Enjoy it