When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Group

elisiX

Hi All,

My new Skyland arrived today so I took a few group pictures and solo's as well. I had not originally planned to buy the grey dial Skyland as you will see in the following pictures, all my Breitling dials are quite similar in color/tone. The SA is black, BCE graphite and as I said, Skyland in grey. Ideally i'd like a white dial SA, blue dial Skyland and the graphite BCE but hey - it aint all that bad all the same.

Not the best lighting but you get the idea. :D

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys. One day my Breitling collection might catch up to my PAM's :)

Future plans are;

1. Flying B w/ black dial and fit the genuine black calf from my SA and add a genuine deployant buckle.

2. Purchase and fit a genuine Pro II bracelet to the SA.

3. Purchase and fit a genuine Ocean Racer strap and/or Brown Calf strap + deployant for the Skyland.

4. Bentley 6.75 w/ white dial and have the crystal sent our for AR love.

I might just stick with the ocean racer strap on the Skyland though as im thinking of switching it for a

blue dial rather than the grey. I love the grey but its so similar to my Chronomat Evo. And the Evo has

to be graphite!. No TT watches for me thanks. lol

If I bought a Navi i'd have to have a flush date so finding the right movement in a Navitimer would be

the problem then. I think the Navitimer world would be my choice in blue dial.

I've also considered swapping out the genuine black dial on the SA for a white dial. I would have too

many black dial Breitlings otherwise. If I go with the 6.75 Bentley tho, I wont need to.

Took some more in different light after the previously posted.

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

Edited by elisiX

It is a nice Navi that one and I found a few posts below with the same watch which you might find interesting.

Not sure why I thought the subdials were blue but they do look black.

Lello datewheels are out there and I let one go not too long ago so put the feelers out for one.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...l=serie+special

How to brush the case:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=59859

I'm also not sure if Josh still has this one available with the Swiss ETA7750 but to be honest I would buy the Asian 7750 version.

Thanks BROM. I've decided I must have a white dial so this Navi is most probably going to be it.

Josh's listing for that ETA7750 Serie Special Navi is "Made to order". The A7750 model which may be in stock, is not brushed.

The reason im keen on it is the fact its brushed from the factory, has an ETA movement and an ETA DW (can still hunt for a lello).

When I find a lello I can then have it pulled apart and the AR done.

The alternative is a 6.75 Bentley and get the AR done and it'll be set.

hmmmm

Here is the A7750 version which as I said, is polished.

3.jpg

And the ETA again..

3.jpg

I would hope that it being custom ordered that I might be able to swing Josh to ensure the AR is done well?

Edited by elisiX