When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hello

crabamor

a bit conventional.. I know..... the topic tittle

To tell the truth I have been interested in watches for a rather long time, watches in general that is. it's only recently that I have taken a more specific interest in replicas..... in fact I have been looking for a arnol and son, here I am talking about replica, because the price of a real one, out of reach for me. No chance, the arnold search on the other hand made me discover another uk watchmaker graham..... and here I am

welcome to the forum...

there are no good reps of the Arnold and son...and that's a pity cause I like them a lot...on the other hand there are a couple of nice Grahams that are available and they are fantastic reps ...I have the Chronofighter Overlord...very well build and really good quality rep...

enjoy your stay and reas the forum...plenty of useful informations can be found...from models, dealer, mods, repair and other stuff...

a bit conventional.. I know..... the topic tittle

To tell the truth I have been interested in watches for a rather long time, watches in general that is. it's only recently that I have taken a more specific interest in replicas..... in fact I have been looking for a arnol and son, here I am talking about replica, because the price of a real one, out of reach for me. No chance, the arnold search on the other hand made me discover another uk watchmaker graham..... and here I am

Welcome. There's lots of knowledge here. Read first...get to learn how to use the Search function. There aren't too many high end Arnold and Sons around...but there are some good Graham's if you're into that sort of thing.

thank you all for the welcome message....

and if I come accross a arnold "longitude", believe you me, it's champagne for all.........

as far as arnold is concerned, I have just made what I suppose is the "typical beginners blunder".....

I had a look around, did not want to spend the average 350 to 400 and "plunged" for a 100 one, on ioffer, deployant bucckle and the seller rather well rated.......

You are not going to believe it, but in my job, I have to be more than prudent, and guess what....

on that one I did not....

most of the swardfish sold at about 100 do not seem to have the chronograph function... hours and minutes replaced by day of the week and day of the month..... since, looking at the official catalogues I did not find any swordfish without the chronograph function, I suppose that I did myself......

well done mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!