When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sead/Supermirrors

lardlad

Thanks to both posters. I've spent hours reading these forums, it's addicting and I had NO idea what all was involved in

rep watches. One thing seems to be pretty consistent in the posts I've read. Sead, Angus, Paul and Ruby all seem to have

good reps and seem to have nice product, it's just hard to dig through all of the posts to actually find a site or a way to contact

these folks, most of the posters have been around for a while and talk in a sort of short hand that I'm still learning but having fun

doing so. Currently I'm trying to find the Omega Planet Ocean that I saw in an add in wired magazine. Chrono with black face, orange bezel and black

leather strap with matching orange stitching. I've found several sites it's just really hard to tell the quality, the price varies from $118 to $230 or more.

I'm assuming the more expensive would be better quality but who knows?

Thanks again.

Jim

Thanks to both posters. I've spent hours reading these forums, it's addicting and I had NO idea what all was involved in

rep watches. One thing seems to be pretty consistent in the posts I've read. Sead, Angus, Paul and Ruby all seem to have

good reps and seem to have nice product, it's just hard to dig through all of the posts to actually find a site or a way to contact

these folks, most of the posters have been around for a while and talk in a sort of short hand that I'm still learning but having fun

doing so. Currently I'm trying to find the Omega Planet Ocean that I saw in an add in wired magazine. Chrono with black face, orange bezel and black

leather strap with matching orange stitching. I've found several sites it's just really hard to tell the quality, the price varies from $118 to $230 or more.

I'm assuming the more expensive would be better quality but who knows?

Thanks again.

Jim

I just bought the UPO planet Ocean from Sead and it's beautiful (warning, though, the bracelet is an absolute b**** to size by yourself; I broke 3 pins and one link!). He will inspect it before sending it to you; he doesn't drop ship. Like the above poster said, you may still want to modify the watch to get it to be more like a gen. I have ordered gen dial, hands, crown/tube from Ofrei and am waiting to get them. Once these mods are done the UPO looks scarily like the real thing.