When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

bum graham swordfish

crabamor

As I wrote in the introduction part..... I am a beginner and made I believe a beginer's blunder...

spoted a graham swordfish at $120 delivery included on ioffer, a seller with a good ranking and plunged.... well, it seems that between 90 and up to 150, you don't get a chronograph.... since day of the week and day of the month in the lateral dials rather than min and hours...

You will tell me that it is flagrant when you look closely at the pictures.....

any way, the watch is on it's way......

has any one made the same kind of "mistake",

is it according to you people possible get a chronograph one for around 150 ??

thanking you for your "support"

when you think that my boss consider me as a "real pro".... ok I do not trade watches....

No it is not possible to get a Graham with a real chronograph for $150. They cost $300 +. Now that you are here you have a wealth of information and reputable dealers here. If it sounds too good to be true.... I am sorry to hear of the mishap though. If you don't want to double down and your conclusion is he sold you something as described than you might ask the original seller if he has the real chronograph version and is willing to allow you to ship the original back. Then again you are probably better off chalking it up to experience.

thank you for your comment.....

the hard way to learn I suppose.

the guy seems to have rather good writings and sells chronographs as you said for 300+. I might just keep the first one to get used to the watch by itself.... As a mater of fact I have not managed to get picture of the watch "in situ" (ie at someones wrist).... ok I did not dig that far down...

You are right on one point....I did see the picture of the "chosen article"... so definitively my mistake.....

You never know, the watch I bought might end up if not "the perfect clone", pleasant to wear.......

I suppose that the way I looked at things wasn't the right one....

Well, that's the problem with online deals. You cannot be sure of what you're buying until the package ends up on your desk. For your next purchase, it would be advisable to select the dealers here as they are in good standing.

That said, you still would be best served by browsing the internet for information on the watch that you're interested in buying. Without enough information, you could make the same mistake when purchasing from an actual location. You may not get a super rep (especially if you're in the 150$ vicinity) but at least you're going into the purchase with your eyes wide open.

I have read a bit and lurked on the forum....... you guys certainly do know what you are talking about....

I have received my bum graham swordfish, but the guy did not send me the one what whas showned on the picture as said..... I'll pass on the exchange of mail... send it back my friend ... ok but who is paying ??? .... at the end of the day he is sending another watch.... a lot of agro for just $120 let me tell you.....

at the end the "morale of the story" is I assume that I ended up bying a fake rather than a replica....

any way.... if you just consider the watch as such, ie graham swordfish (from a distance) it's a pretty nice piece of work and design... I wasn't too sure at the begining, I only had pictures of the watch by itself to give me an idea.... but convinced now..... it's definitively a smart piece to have and wear.....

the next step is to save monay and get a real replica.....

is it indecent to ask who is the better placed as dealer ?