When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you make of this 7750?

RWG Technical

That would be OPIX, wouldn't it ? I would like to hear some of you thoughts about it, how much is it standard ETA. And for some more pics of the inside would be nice :drinks:

regards

It's in the mail and on it's way home, so I can't offer any more pictures. I didn't service it, so I didn't have anything else to take a picture of.

Other than the serial numbers that are engraved, and the missing "7750" stamp, it looks identical to the ETA.

I am comparing this to my Tudor 7750 which has a number of high end movement upgrades done to it, including high quality shock absorbers, etc...

From what I can tell, the only addition to this one, is the PR module, the rest looks identical to standard ETA quality and parts.

RG

Harley riders don't wave to us anyway, so I don't imagine they know how to park thier bikes either...:)

We both ride Suzuki Boulevards, J has a C50 and I have a M50, with loud Cobra pipes...very loud...

RG

My apologies for thread jacking but I would LOVE a M109R! I saw one recently and was drooling as the owner walked up, smiled and said "beautiful isn't she?"

hey ziggy, i hope your eye is healing nicely ... it sounds like you are enjoying your summer none the less. all the best!

My eye looks only as if I have a bit of a hangover, still reddish all over, and only one area of blood left. Thanks for asking.

Weather has been shitty all summer, so the riding has not been consistant and not as much as we would like to do, we had 3 weeks of no riding at all.

@ lordrasta

Saw a M109 the other day, both J and I loved it, it looks amazing...maybe a trade up next year??

Sorry we are drifting a bit off topic...

RG