When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eurotimez QC

ma93z71

This is my first post on this forum, but have read a lot here and on another forum before making my first rep purchase. My first was a Sub TT from a trusted dealer on another forum and generally happy with the watch. The crystal will need to be repositioned as the magnifier is off. My second rep was a Sub SS from Eurotimez and from the minute I opened the package, I saw the results of good quality control. All my future purchases will be from Eurotimez and feel that the extra cost is well worth the piece of mind that it will be as perfect as possible right out of the box.

Edited by ma93z71

This is my first post on this forum, but have read a lot here and on another forum before making my first rep purchase. My first was a Sub TT from a trusted dealer on another forum and generally happy with the watch. The crystal will need to be repositioned as the magnifier is off. My second rep was a Sub SS from Eurotimez and from the minute I opened the package, I saw the results of good quality control. All my future purchases will be from Eurotimez and feel that the extra cost is well worth the piece of mind that it will be as perfect as possible right out of the box.

+1 to Chris at Eurotimez.

He is helping to set new standards for Quality in our favorite products.

--Doc

+1 to Chris at Eurotimez.

He is helping to set new standards for Quality in our favorite products.

--Doc

this maybe my first post here.... but i can tell you after all my issues with my josh gmtIIc i can tell you that my future purchases will be from either Eurotimez or BK. of course that limits my offerings but im ok with that.

I haven't pulled the trigger on anything form Chris yet, but I have been closely following his progress as a dealer. It seems to me that we finally have a guy who, at least at this point in his career, gets it: Seeing what mods guys are doing and tryingto provide them stock is what lots of RWGers have been begging for for years. Combined w/ good QC, I see a long lucrative career around here in store for him. Now...if he would branch out into PAM parts, he'd solve multiple problems w/ frustrating inaccuracies, poor QC, and diffident customer service.

I have been going back and forth with him about correcting the crystal issue with the Sub TT I purchased from the other vendor and want him to also install an MBK bracelet. He is willing to take the watch from the other vendor and run it through his QC process, but asked for my patience as he does this only on a part time basis. I have to admire that commitment to keeping his customers happy.

Edited by ma93z71