When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 183 Vaclumed on a Cajun Gator Strap

siesta181

Guys,

It began life as humble generic PAM 183 in GZ, China. Adopted by poor watchfreak in Singapore. Sent to Florida for an extreme makeover and accesorized with gator skin crafted by a fine artist, Brent B of Virginia.

Nothing is impossible... Cheers

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

Sorry for the poor photos.... Photographing black dialed watches is absolute [censored].

Vac and Brent were extremely helpful. Watch spent a total of 3 weeks away from home. 2 weeks transit and 1 week modding (a rough estimation, might have been shorter). :)

Brent took 3 days to complete the custom strap (WOW!!!!)... and strap took 1 week to reach my shores. Thanks Brent, strap received with absolute delight on my part :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks to ye both...

Cheers

Siesta181

Edited by siesta181

siesta, you have a great looking 183 and the choice of the strap is amazing - perfect!...hopefully there will be an additional color selection for the Cajun straps (until then I bought 2 more gators from strap culture trough paneristi)

enjoy your beautiful 183!

Hey dog...Were you aware of that Cajun Straps are also available in cognac? You can see mine in this post:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=82216

@siesta - Very nice combo!!

@dadog... Thanks. I was looking for a gator for my pams but SC's gators are just to rugged looking for the 183. With Brent, you can choose the gator pattern. I chose a pattern more suited for the dressier 183. Gonna get all my gators from him from now onwards. Next strap will be for my IWC Doppel.

@mj... been following your 111 project. Your cajun cognac a perfect complement to the 111.