When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Free Football - Sky / No Setanta subscription required - ([censored] 'em)

chiefwiggum

For anyone that is sick and tired of Setanta's monoploy of International Football games and other Premiership games, try this link to get access to free games.

You should be able to get other games from other broadcasters as well - I am streaming the Engerland v Croatia game now so it definitely works;

http://watchlivefootballfree.com/forum/index.php

thanks!

i'll be leaving work in around 45 mins, i'll try it when i get home :)

by the way will this work on an N-series Nokia phone.. or the new Blackberry Bold?

Otherwise I'm stuck streaming Radio 5 Live on my N82.

thanks!

i'll be leaving work in around 45 mins, i'll try it when i get home :)

by the way will this work on an N-series Nokia phone.. or the new Blackberry Bold?

Otherwise I'm stuck streaming Radio 5 Live on my N82.

Hello Chronus

I am sorry but I don't know - My mate sent me the link tonight and I was a bit sceptical as I have tried this in the past on another site and it was crap, but it has held out since I posted this link and they are just about to kick off. Picture isn't brilliant but it is certainly watchable.

I would hardly call Setanta's winning the rights to Internationals and a few Prem games a "monopoly" :p:lol:

Plus I get Setanta for free with my Virgin Media TV, If not it is only a

Yeah, er, aside from the fact that all of England's home qualifiers and away friendlies will be shown on ITV.......

Plus you can get Setanta on three service providers, Sky, VM, or a Freeview box....

So there is no monopoly......

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/NewsFromTheFA/P...tsstatement.htm

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/NewsFromTheFA/P...dTVCoverage.htm

Cheers! B)

Mickey

Looks like we'll have to agree to disagree on this one mate. That is me and the vast majority of the country as ably illustrated on all English media -v- Mickey and the rose tinted brigade.

You simply must be a Gooner or Yiddo because every one of them that I have met over the years have half a brain to begin with and the rest has been kicked out of them at the various meetings of like minded individuals'.

Or perhaps you're of the bandwagon ilk and have allied yourself to Liverpool because your Mum or Dad once walked down Lime Street or perhaps Man Ure because you saw George Best out of his nut in World's End.

Whatever, there ain't going to be an agreement on this. I pasted the link to try and help others' on this board who wouldn't otherwise have had access to last night's game. My intention was not to get involved in a disagreement with a keyboard warrior.

Carefree mate.

In begrudging defence of Setanta (no I won't get their channel - they are part funded by Man Ure's sponsors AIG), they are just doing what Sky did in the past to build up market share. Sky had the monopoly before with exclusive rights...

i agree i wouldnt want to pay for both channels... and rather it be setanta in the long run with all the games until they become the new Sky ;)

In the meantime best to get a satellite dish and watch it on foreign channels, or go to the pub, or find an internet link. I saw the Liverpool - Man Ure game on one yesterday full screen and it was great.

And for those into Italian football in the UK, betfair have the internet rights so you just need an account and then watch it on their website for free!

You simply must be a Gooner or Yiddo because every one of them that I have met over the years have half a brain to begin with and the rest has been kicked out of them at the various meetings of like minded individuals'.

If supports his local team, it'll be a rich team in blue ;)

by the way, who do you support chief?

If supports his local team, it'll be a rich team in blue ;)

by the way, who do you support chief?

LOL - The clue is in the sign off in my last post in this thread.

But for clarity we are top of THE league at the moment.... and will stay there and strangely enough they are the rich team in blue!!

Season ticket holder for 14 years a member 18 and supporter for............ let's just say I saw George Best play at Stamford Bridge, which was my first game.

Born and bred in London and within walking distance of the ground. (Ifield Road).

GATE13 CFC

Ah that explains the anitpathy to certain London teams!

If I supported the team that were local to where I was born, you'd be classifying me as that too, but luckily for me I thought Liverpool played in Enfield (Anfield/Enfield, same thing when you're a kid) and had my favourite player John Barnes. My sister is a Spurs fan though, she's going to the game tomorrow. Sadly I cannot afford a season ticket for any team... probably better off getting a ryanair flight to Germany and watching a game for 10 quid !

I was in the Shed End for the Chelsea - Liverpool game in the CL last year (a Chelsea supporting fan had an exam the next day and reluctantly had to sell the tickets to me). I still have the flag they had on the seats which I was hoping would give me and Chelsea good luck against man ure in the final :(