When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bentley 6.75 Big date

dmastah12

Hello all,

After Reading the wonderfull information you guys provide and also through PM's. I have taken the plungs and ordered the 6.75 with white face

From EuroTimez. I hope it is a wise choice!!!

I will post pics when he sends them to me before he mails the watch and hope you guys can help me !!

Thank you all so much!!

I have written to Jakub as Chris was kind enough to be willing to send it to jakub directky for Double AR. Jakub has not yet replied to my emails :(

Is the white face worth getting double AR done as i have heard a few ppl say that for a white face , Double AR is not really noticeable.

I am just beginning to hear about double AR since the last year, never heard of this before , Is it really necessary?

Please post your opinions guys on getting this watch Double AR.

I owned the white dial,i found that the AR (one sided) on it was enough to pass,i will have it back today (from the guy i originally sold it to) and he had Jakubs AR done on it,will see how much better it is.

Thanks dave :) :) :) I will probably wait for your feedback and then decide to get the AR done or Not !

The single AR on a white dial is less of a glaring flaw than it is on the black dial. However, once you get a double AR coating it will make a lot of difference!

It is not a major flaw and is easily fixable. I would be much more concerned if the case was completely the wrong shape because it can't be changed, a lack of AR ccertainly isn't something to worry about.