When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Not a Scam But I Have to Laugh

Watchmeister

he is comparing his and one that got sold for 4.5k and that was using (as he describes) a fake radiomir case...could it be that his case is from a genuine radiomir? not that that would justify his asking price IMO...

EDIT : just read that the case was done in Germany....

waaaaaaaaay overpriced

Edited by dadog13

My guess would be that it is a Watchmaster case and crown but I didn't bother looking at the pictures carefully. And with a Unitas movement to boot. If anyone wants to pay me anything like that for my WM with Rolex marked Cortebert movement just let me know and it is yours. Heck, I will throw in the solid caseback. :lol: Just kidding on a serious note. But it never ceases to amaze me when people make offerings like this. Then again I suppose it is like the homeless person asking $10,000 for a cup of coffee, When asked why he was doing it his response was....it only takes one. :lol:

Actually it is worse than that. The Fiddy hands are either not Fiddy (232 perhaps) or he lost the seconds hand. :lol: And I own a number of the remainder of the parts and he is more than double what I paid. But the best one of all was a limited edition Panerai jacket he offered for $1400. At the same time he was offering it I bought one from a seller in Italy for $140. :bangin: