When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Rep for my Fiance: Ladies Bvlgari Assioma D

szvwj

I finally broke down and bought a rep for my fiance, a Bvlgari Assioma D. We looked at a lot of watches and this is the one she liked the best. It's not the perfect rep, there are flaws, but nothing that a lay-person would notice. It looks better in person than I expected. It came with a box set which made it a very nice presentation.

She has really small wrists (I had to remove 5 links). I was afraid that it would look too big on her, but because of the curved case, it fits her very well.

I bought it from Josh, and I must say that it was a great transaction. I placed the order on 9/5/08 and I received the package on 9/10/08... I live in Southern California... pretty amazing!

bvlgari_1.jpg

bvlgari_2.jpg

Fits her wrist fine. Extra links are just a plus for you guys at this point, spares are great things in this hobby.

Never know who's gonna buy some beasty one of those models after a drunken stupor and need and extra link. You can come to the rescue, even though technically you're too late. So in a sense, you took one for the RWG team. :lol: