When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BK GMTII Pepsi

Boostin500

post-10879-1221699013_thumb.jpgpost-10879-1221699043_thumb.jpgpost-10879-1221699079_thumb.jpgpost-10879-1221699120_thumb.jpgHere is a few pics of my new BK GMT What you think? I have only one concern with the watch the bracelet, very light and cheap feeling, I know this has been discussed before. I have been wearing my SFSO allot so its hard to compare the weight to that hunk of steel. I did have a Gen LV that was sold some time ago before my wedding, but the bracelet seems even lighter and tingier for lack of any better adjectives. Over all however I am Uber excited everything about the transaction was smooth as silk, I will be back for more BK.. THANKS sorry for the bad pics

Flimsy and light bracelet? Well... welcome to the world of Rolex.

And obviously, since you're asking these questions you haven't read this and all those numerous GMT reviews from my section.

You got the best 16710 rep out there.

By-Tor you were the one that told me to get this one about 3 months ago and I am glad I listened,

I did? :D

Glad you like it. Now do yourself a favor and oil the bracelet with sewing machine oil... or ANY oil. Pour it over the middle links and let the oil stay there overnight. Use lots of oil. Then rinse under water in the morning and the bracelet feels almost exactly like the gen one. Lack of oil is one of the main factors of the "flimsy" and cheap feeling.

The only major issues with this rep are the thick GMT hand and oversized crown. You can change those later if they start to bother you. But the case, dial and overall appearance are very close... a fine replica indeed. Congrats for this great piece!

I just received my BK GMT (transformer) as well. It's a wonderful watch by a great "artist" of our community. BK's work is def one of the best! Like B-T said, oil the bracelet and it will feel a LOT better. I oil all my rep bracelets, it makes a huge difference. I use veg oil..oil it during the day, then wear it to bed at night so any excess oil not cleaned/washed away get absorbed by my skin as I sleep and not by my dress shirt when I go to work the next day.

from BK -

- CGs trimmed

- bezel inserts (JewelryOutlet inserts - better font and colors) recessed. You choose 2 colors of bezel inserts.

- 2 hand removable/installable bezels. Much better looking bezel teeth on these bezels I extract from cn subs.

- caseback gasket silicon-greased

- do my best to center the cyclop by popping and re-pressing the crystal if the cyclop came askew

- no clicking when bezel is turned

I think the best part is he make it so u can pop of the bezel and swap in another color bezel in a matter of seconds. i ordered mine with te pepsi and coke bezels

Yes.... Like racer0023 says, i got the black and pepsi bezel, the one thing that really amazed me is how sturdy the bezel is yet is easy to change this was my biggest concern. I got to tell you i am no expert compared to a By-Tor but i do work with someone that has the gen. and well believe me when i say you cant tell the difference i mean sure you could take the case back off, but come one its kinda scary LOL.

from BK -

- CGs trimmed

- bezel inserts (JewelryOutlet inserts - better font and colors) recessed. You choose 2 colors of bezel inserts.

- 2 hand removable/installable bezels. Much better looking bezel teeth on these bezels I extract from cn subs.

- caseback gasket silicon-greased

- do my best to center the cyclop by popping and re-pressing the crystal if the cyclop came askew

- no clicking when bezel is turned

I think the best part is he make it so u can pop of the bezel and swap in another color bezel in a matter of seconds. i ordered mine with te pepsi and coke bezels

That's a great job. I'm ordering mine too but just the pepsi bezel with the same mods done coz i have my coke already that i bought before. Enjoy your watch!