When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IWC DaVinci

ExtraExtra

I was flipping though Men's Vogue magazine and saw this ad on IWC DaVinci. Not a bad looking dress watch. The case shape is eye catching...its got that new retro look to it. If they make a rep out of this one it will probably the only IWC I will own. I am pretty sure they will mess up the DW :) The case is 42mm across. What do you guys think?

post-5958-1221878161_thumb.jpg

I agree, as far as Square watches go I like the Da Vinci

King just posted a Chrono version

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=83080&hl=

I think that is the "current" DaVinci. The one posted at the top is from their new line of classic models, they have "retro" versions of some of their watches, included the Ingy, that look quite different from the current designs of the same model.

I love the version with the integrated bracelet...

sihh4811.jpg

:wub:

The old Da Vinci beta 21, I can only hope than they make the newer version of this classical Genta design with the integrated bracelet too and also that the chinese copied it.

But the new leather version doesn’t look bad though.

davincifuz6.jpg

davincibbb5.jpg

Edited by emuozz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I snagged one on Ioffer, and I'm wearing it today. For some reason, China decided to give it white stitches and a white datewheel, but otherwise it's pretty darn good looking on the surface. It might measure 42mm across at the narrowest point, but it's more like 45mm at the peaks of the case not including the crown. It's a pretty massive watch:

SDC10142.jpgSDC10143.jpgSDC10144.jpgSDC10141.jpg

As expected, the display caseback leaves much to be desired, due to the tiny 21j movement:

SDC10145.jpg