When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does the Bond SMP bracelet from higher end reps fit the low-end ones?

whitestripes

I'm planning on getting a bargain Bond rep of the new coax (see a few posts down) for $108 from rolex2u.com. The crownguards are EXCELLENT, and the He valve does not bother me, but the kicker for me is that the lines go through the middle of the applied OMEGA, not through the bottom, like OMEGA. The bracelet is crap, and unfortunately the case back is wrong. However, I can live with that if I can switch out the crappy bracelet with etched clasp for a nicer ETA-style bond bracelet that andrew sells for roughly $60--> making a pretty nice rep, imho.

Is this possible? For those of you with both bargain and ETA bonds, can you try to see if they fit? Thanks!

I've already ordered a co-ax SMP from CQOUT and I'm very interested to know as well. Also, I'm wondering if the case back from the new co-ax chrono(which I believe is correct) will fit this watch. If I take care of those two things, the only thing left is the movement(don't care), He valve position(don't care), and the 3 o'clock lume marker(don't care, but if I could find a gen dial for a decent price, I'd consider replacing so I could do a logo swap on the co-ax chrono.