When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling for Bentley Mulliner Tourbillon

yodap

Hi all!

I think all of the bentley fans are in love with the mulliner tourbillon... However, there was no accurate rep of it till now.

Now, i found this one, of course not in super rep quality, but almost good replication IMO: http://www.ioffer.com/i/BERITLING-BENTLEY-...-WHITE-42895861

Flaws:

no 30s chrono,

automatic (should be hand wound),

slow beat movt - no flaw, the gen is slow beat as well :D

no chronograph,

no flying tourbillon (it isn't a tourbillon at all),

mineral crystal instead of sapphire...

But i think a pretty good rep for the money!

Does anybody have it of our trusted dealers?

Does anybody own this watch?

Thanks for the info, waiting for your replies!

Guys... I do not agree with you. I'm not a noob, i know the grades of rep watches...

But if you look for a mulliner tourbillon,you'll find MUCH worse reps than this... On this one the side rule is accurate, subdial hands are accurate, dial is accurate (not so blingy and precise, but markings are OK), subdials are accurate, breitling logo (wings) accurate, second hand B marking is crappy, movement is crap also, and the band is only laser etched...

In comparison with our super reps, it's REALLY A PIECE OF CRAP.

But in comparison with the other mulliners, believe me it's a "masterpiece".

I'll post you an image of my old mulliner tourbillon, then you'll see what I'm talkin' about...

Can anybody of our dealers get one?

Edited by yodap

CG's, crown, bezel knurls, tourbillon shape, subdials, subsial spacing, green lume, end links, and perhaps the ultimate tell...S/S finish.

Advertised as 'Swiss' case...? Unfortunately this comes from the same factory as all the other 100USD Bentley's it really is a poor replica. If you're into accuracy, this isn't the one to buy, if you like the design, it might be worth a purchase, but for 150USD + shipping?!

Yes, you're right, accuracy is important to me, but this is the best rep of the mulliner tourbillon now :(

I really like it, and like I mentioned, it's the best now, but i don't want to give 150 bucks for it...

So I am asking if someone can get one cheaper?

Here's my old bentley tourbillon... :D :

21032008229.jpg

a really piece of crap...

This one is much better i think!

Edited by yodap

I think the accuracy of this one (being better than the other ones you ahve posted) is porbably because the others are just pure fantasy. I would imagine that the makers just made the watch up as they went a long, whereas the closer rep of the Mulliner may have at least been based on pictures of some sort.

Try Silix for the rep itself, I can't find the link to his other website, but there is one dedicated to the more affordable replica's.

Man, i know this wouldn't fool anyone... I even don't want to fool anyone! I could do it with my 6.75, but I do not...

I know it's horrible in comparison to my 6.75 and any super rep, but it's the best of the bad mulliners...

And last, the gen has also a clear back :D

Greetz.