When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Have a look at this beautiful "little" chestnut....

JimmyT

Hi Gang,

I worked with a guy today who was wearing this absolutely beautiful Breitling Super Ocean Heritage.

I've never seen one before. Glad I always carry a digi-point & shoot camera with me all the time & knocked off a couple of snaps.

I knew there was a Super Ocean but this thing really blew be away.

If anyone is making Reps of these yet I'm up for one.

Anyway, here's a few pics for your collective viewing pleasure.

Cheers

Jim T

post-16348-1222334307_thumb.jpg

post-16348-1222334331_thumb.jpg

post-16348-1222334368_thumb.jpg

post-16348-1222334452.gif

Edited by JimmyT

Have it in black with leather... Luv it!

Yeah P8B,

I think a black leather would be the shot.........the mesh on looks pretty cool though I have to say.

Sheesh ! ...this rep caper is a minefield of little gems. I think I've been livin' under a rock.

Jim T

post-16348-1222335853.gif

Nice pictures. The SOH is a lovely looking watch in the flesh.

There is a very good replica out,I have seen that Joshua and Andrew carry the best version. My dealer of choice is Angus, but haven't seen if he carries the newer version with good dial, bezel ad date font though, might be worth checking out his site.

Just an afterthought....the mesh bracelet seems to have grown on me too. I used to think it cheapende the watch, but if anything it makes the Heritage look really classy...funny how tastes change!

Nice pictures. The SOH is a lovely looking watch in the flesh.

There is a very good replica out,I have seen that Joshua and Andrew carry the best version. My dealer of choice is Angus, but haven't seen if he carries the newer version with good dial, bezel ad date font though, might be worth checking out his site.

Just an afterthought....the mesh bracelet seems to have grown on me too. I used to think it cheapende the watch, but if anything it makes the Heritage look really classy...funny how tastes change!

Yeah I always thought that......that the mesh cheapens the look of the watch but seeing this thing today as per the pics I was knocked out.

I'll jump onto Angus' site & see what's lurking in there.

cheers again & thanks for the reply

Jim

Ive got the black with the rubber Ocean Racer strap. Super Cool! Reeks of quality.

Hey donq,

I like the rubber strap look too. I have a pretty small wrist a you can see in the pics I posted

Do the rubber straps woth the folding clasp adjustdown easily?

cheers

Jim

The rubber strap has to be cut to fit. Use a good pair if scissors and work your way down to the proper size. Once you cut it you can't go back. Theres a fine adjustment inside the clasp that lets you move it about a half an inch or so. It's a really nice set up, and the clasp, its hard to believe it's a rep!

I've got seven inch wrists and Im on the second to the last set of holes in the strap, so it could be adjusted down even smaller.

Edited by donq