When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SMP Model Number or Case Number

Anakin14

I would like to buy some gen parts for my SMP from OFREI.com, but I'm not sure what my watch's "real" model number or case number would be. Therefore, it's just a shot in the dark. These items aren't cheap so I want to make sure I'm buying the right stuff the first time.

Here's my watch:

DSC_1824-1.jpg

DSC02113.jpg

DSC02123.jpg

DSC_1820.jpg

Here's what I would like to replace:

Clasp on band (my double deployment is a little weak)( 1503-825?, 1504-826?)

Maybe the dial (do you think mine should be replaced?)

The bezel (the 1360, 1361, ???)

The hands (aren't mine too short?)

Even if I bought the "right" items, would they actually fit my watch? I bought my watch from TrustyTime Watch on Trusty

I would like to buy some gen parts for my SMP from OFREI.com, but I'm not sure what my watch's "real" model number or case number would be. Therefore, it's just a shot in the dark. These items aren't cheap so I want to make sure I'm buying the right stuff the first time.

Here's my watch:

DSC_1824-1.jpg

DSC02113.jpg

DSC02123.jpg

DSC_1820.jpg

Here's what I would like to replace:

Clasp on band (my double deployment is a little weak)( 1503-825?, 1504-826?)

Maybe the dial (do you think mine should be replaced?)

The bezel (the 1360, 1361, ???)

The hands (aren't mine too short?)

Even if I bought the "right" items, would they actually fit my watch? I bought my watch from TrustyTime Watch on Trusty

Your bracelet should be a 1503-825. The 1504 is for the SMP Chrono. This I know because I bought the wrong gen bracelet off the 'bay for my chrono and got stuck with a 1503. Sooooooooo.... if you are interested in picking up a gen bracelet instead of just the clasp let me know and I can PM you the pics I do have.

Your bracelet should be a 1503-825. The 1504 is for the SMP Chrono. This I know because I bought the wrong gen bracelet off the 'bay for my chrono and got stuck with a 1503. Sooooooooo.... if you are interested in picking up a gen bracelet instead of just the clasp let me know and I can PM you the pics I do have.

You should be able to buy the genuine end links for the chrono bracelet, and put them on your current gen bracelet.

I couldn't justify buying gen parts for the smp unless it was essentially ok, HE valve correct,case guards etc, otherwise no matter how much was spent it would never ever look right. I wish some collector would have a factory make a correct smp case. :)