When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AR problem on BP

sander

Advice for everybody get a better strap!

Advice for people with small wrists, get a SHORT gen strap!

I got one for my girlfriend and it fits me perfect as well.

It's a nice watch :)

can't wait to receive mine

sorry to hear about your AP, but, thanks for the advice i'm going to see if i can't get gen strap :)

any chance to know how much you bought the gen strap for your gf ?

Thanks for sharing sander appreciate that. I like your pics & looks like I'm another step closer to getting the BP. Just that now I have to take note of the AR and the strap. By the way may I know what is the length of the gen strap, is it 145mm x 52mm? I have a small wrist too.

Thanks for sharing sander appreciate that. I like your pics & looks like I'm another step closer to getting the BP. Just that now I have to take note of the AR and the strap. By the way may I know what is the length of the gen strap, is it 145mm x 52mm? I have a small wrist too.

The small strap is really perfect for my wrist. I use the hole in the middle now.

The short side is the same as the

post-9210-1222809924_thumb.jpg

post-9210-1222810023_thumb.jpg

Hi,

Very nice BP! the more I look at it, the more I want it. On yours, the recess date issue doesn't look that bad. Can I ask if this is a big issue, is the recessed date very obvious? This is the only thing holding me back from buying one.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Got the new BP too. Awesome watch! I nicked the edge of the bezel and went to polish the nick out. Having read your post and being familiar with the low quality of Rep AR I was real careful not to get any polish on the crystal...

Just the action of me polishing the bezel edge and allowing the polish cloth to touch the crystal slightly while I polished the nick out removed a large area of AR.

BE CAREFUL!

Looks like it is off to Chief for the real deal...

I got a BP from Josh and the AR on it just wiped off. When I contacted Josh he said I could return it but I'm afraid that the same thing would happen with the next one. I could send it out for AR but I haven't tried that yet. The quality control issues are so frustrating.

I got a Breitling Skyland from Sead and I was very impressed...can't see even one quality control issue.

• 4 months later...