When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oris Carlos Coste Quartz model with pics

steve123456789

I purchased this watch from www.watcheden.com for $ 118 delivered in 9 days to USA. They are a dealer on another Replica Forum who is on probation (new). I have had luck with asian automatics so I chose to try quartz. The watch i got has the same case and strap as the more expensive 7750 model. The difference is there is no engraved serial #on the side of the case, the crystal is mineral crystal not saphire and the dial is different. The face is the same as an actual Oris that is 42mm so it is not a accurate Rep in that way but there is no cosmetic or any flaw that a I could find ( I looked hard). My goal was to get a Operating Rep with no problems so I didn't have to send the watch back to China. (get it right the first time). I got my wish. The weight is 162 grams or 5 3/4 ounces. The lume is only on the hands and pearl and it is not that bright. There is no lume on the indexes. The watch keeps perfect time and the chrono is running perfectly. I did some research on the movement in this Rep. It is a Miyota or Citizen japanese os10 or os20. The battery life is 3 years. IF the second hand does not line up to 12 noon when i reset I can reprogram it with the built in software. Simply pull the crown all the way out, and then press the top chro button and press again whent eh second hand hits 12 noon, then push the stem or crown in and it is reprogramed. No taking the watch apart. The Minera crystal has a blueish timt and I think it is a antireflection feature.

This is my first review and some links to two pics.

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc327/s...an/DSCN0106.jpg

http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc327/s...an/DSCN0108.jpg

Take Care,

Steve