When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A quick one for Skyland and SuperOcean Heritage 46 owners

P8B

Hey guys,

A quick one for Skyland and SuperOcean Heritage 46 owners. I was looking to buy the new Skyland V1 from watchstation with the fixed lume dot@3.

Now the question will the rubber strap he is selling with it fit a SuperOcean Heritage 46??

Also can i get a SS bracelet for the Skyland from one of our dealers? As I asked watchstation and unfortunately he cant supply one..

Thanks in advance for your help!

Now the question will the rubber strap he is selling with it fit a SuperOcean Heritage 46??

Also can i get a SS bracelet for the Skyland from one of our dealers? As I asked watchstation and unfortunately he cant supply one..

Hah...I asked the same questions.

As said above...22mm for the Skyland, SOH is 24mm. The Ocean Racer strap with deployment is slick...but as a rep strap is only sized for 24mm...HOWEVER, you can buy the rep strap for $95, and get gen rubber pieces from an AD sized for 22mm, and use the deployment clasp. Believe it or not, this is a much cheaper option than getting the gen OR strap.

The bracelet is hard to source for the Skyland...and is one of the big reasons people buy the V2 vs. the V1. It's a different factory that produces each. Some people have found the quality of the bracelet to be lacking, and many find it adds so much weight to the piece, that unless your wrists are >7", odds are you won't find it comfortable.

I have skinny wrists so thought that the rubber strap as Lani the strap master has experienced (though his guns are Howitzers compare with my chicken arms), would balance the weight of the Skyland more. The leather straps (rep, aftermarket or gen) really add class to it as well.

I may source a bracelet down the line...or look for a gen Pro2 bracelet...but not likely. The watch is heavy on the bracelet.

Thanks Guys!!

@Toad - was jus reading the various threads bout the Skyland bracelet issues myself, But to be honest the leather looks smashing BUT I would definitely keep a SS bracelet on the side for Skyland...

And then again there is that never ending debate.. Brown or black which one is THE one.. And to add to it (i think it was Lani) the pics with the chestnut strap... As if i did not have enough problems buying straps for the PAMs......

Ah well so is life...

P.S - what strap are you gonna get with it?

Thanks Guys!!

@Toad - was jus reading the various threads bout the Skyland bracelet issues myself, But to be honest the leather looks smashing BUT I would definitely keep a SS bracelet on the side for Skyland...

And then again there is that never ending debate.. Brown or black which one is THE one.. And to add to it (i think it was Lani) the pics with the chestnut strap... As if i did not have enough problems buying straps for the PAMs......

Ah well so is life...

P.S - what strap are you gonna get with it?

Just get all of them. It's coming with a black rep rubber and black moo-croc with deployment...I have a Di Modell 22mm Imperator strap in honey brown (no Breitling white stitching...but I think the strap is AMAZING...best made strap around) and will likely be waiting for a Chestnut croc from Aaron just like Lani's.

I thought about the dark brown rep leather on a buckle...but held off.

will likely be waiting for a Chestnut croc from Aaron just like Lani's.

Thats just what I decided as well GET EM ALL... Ok wait one second a Chestnut croc from Aaron just like Lani's!!!! sheesh there go the last 2 hours out the window! Does he still have em? And if you could where do I contact Aaron and do you know the price of the strap?