When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Life after finding RWG

P8B

Sorry to hear that you have contacted "the disease" ;)

And can assure you that no amount of "financial planning" will ever cure it!

Just set aside a fixed % of your income, (around 50% seems to do the trick), and the symptoms slowly disappear.

However you will find, that the disease still lurks...hidden, until you inadvertently fail to take your "fix', and it reappears, more aggressive than ever.

The only known cure, is to make such a dick of yourself, around the forums, that you are :ban: from them all, but this cold turkey method often, just starts more plotting and scheming, to infiltrate back with a pseudonym.

Fortunately your admin team have measures in place to prevent this.... so aside from drooling in AD's windows, or running the "Canal St gauntlet"......sorry to say....it's terminal.

Maybe hypnotherapy, or acupuncture, may help, but if all else fails, just 'lay back and enjoy the ride"

Doctor Offshore :p

just 'lay back and enjoy the ride"

Doctor Offshore :p

Ah! The Doctor has spoken! Will do Doc!

And just want to say a big THANK YOU to all who have helped start me off on my collection and are currently helping me grow it with their invaluable insights!

• 4 weeks later...
In other words....buy 2 watches and call us in the morning. :bangin:

Done Doc!

I got 2 more... The fact that i live in India gives me limited opportunity to get watches from our dealers here.. (i can only buy em when in coming over to the US or UK OR when some1 i know is coming back)... But as I am in going to be in the in the US i ordered 2 more as per your instructions!!

The SMP (FINALLY!!)

And a 111h from deltick...

Will get them in my hands on the 31st so will post pics then...

Edited by P8B