When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Pam 040 & 03 projects

mikerblade

Well folks since I started collecting reps I've had a problem with buying Pam's & deciding I have to change them, here are my latest efforts.

The 040 started as a so-so 036 from Andrew, I allways wanted a Ruby/Josh version but seemed to keep missing the sales.

I found this photo of a 040 on paneristi & the wheels started to turn.

040.jpg

According to the post there was 7 or 8 of these versions made (spot the difference time:) ) so I thought why not.

Standard Ti case

H3 cannon pin

T crown fitted & spaced to case

CG ground to fit crown & case, what a joy to work Ti

DSN 01a dial

Solid Ti caseback ( OP & serial # should be on case but on back so thats wrong but I'll live with it)

Red 12 strap

SC legend buckle, much cape cod work & its still a bit too dark to match the case.

0407Medium.jpg

0406Medium.jpg

0402Medium.jpg

0401Medium.jpg

The 03 started as a swiss 005 from PT but the logo was squint & I allways wanted a white dial version, I didn't have a "H" style CG so a 113 was out but I thought a 03 would work as the dial is the same apart from the "T swiss made T"

Again standard rep case ( only pre-v case I have is on my 172 & thats where it will stay :D )

H3 pin set

DSN dial & hand set ( I've seen better lume placement but sometimes its not worth the hassle to worry about it)

Solid OP6502 A series caseback (should be D I think)

T Crown with CG polished & fitted to case

0305Medium.jpg

0304Medium.jpg

032Medium.jpg

0308Medium.jpg

0309Medium.jpg

0306Medium.jpg

Not the best picture but I love the look of the croc in it

0307Medium.jpg

Next projects I think will be a destro & a PVD to finish, anyone with a polished case with a flat topped "H" CG for sale feel free to Pm me.

Feel free for comments & to point out any glaring faults, I'm still a learner at this allthough really enjoying it

Thanks for you time