When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Franken Navi

gunsandguitars

Finding a genuine case set will be no easy task.

My advice would be to buy the rep, and go for the modded route rather than full franken.

Double AR and a good datewheel will do wonders for the rep.

yeah, but I'm just not that impressed with the Navi rep.

Dont get me wrong, it's a really great watch, but it's not "fool someone behind the counter" close, like the SOSF does.

I may just find a used one missing the bracelet, and put one of mine on.

The Navi case isn't bad at all. The caseback is off however, but nobody sees that. Unfortunately, the fighters edition is the only 6-9-12 version available in all SS, and the caseback would be wrong if you were going to mod it to a Navi II. The TT version is probably a better starting point. Grab a gen dial, proper datewheel, and have the crystal AR'd and you'd be set.

The Navi case isn't bad at all. The caseback is off however, but nobody sees that. Unfortunately, the fighters edition is the only 6-9-12 version available in all SS, and the caseback would be wrong if you were going to mod it to a Navi II. The TT version is probably a better starting point. Grab a gen dial, proper datewheel, and have the crystal AR'd and you'd be set.

Cool... thanks for the info.