When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Boy

bvc

hey guys. I'm from london. I'm a newbie at rwg1 but it crashed. Just ordered a bentley 6.75 but had to send it back. waiting for a replacement. white face on ss. It was a beauty but the subdial was off. cant wait to get my replacement.

hey guys. I'm from london. I'm a newbie at rwg1 but it crashed. Just ordered a bentley 6.75 but had to send it back. waiting for a replacement. white face on ss. It was a beauty but the subdial was off. cant wait to get my replacement.

I think there's loads of us from London - me, you & Spy - that's loads isn't it ?

G'day from Australia,

A few Ausiies here too. I'm only a few weeks "young here' and the people here are a fantastic community.

I learned pretty quickly that reading, the Search button and the "Links" tab at the top to the dealer's sites are the best tools

you can emply.

You'll soon be infected with the "addiction"............enjoy the ride.

Jim

Hi All, from London too, now living in Surrey, I joined this forum last year after my trip to China (see my posts) bought a nice TAG while there and a nice PAM 111E after viewing posts on the forum. Just bought a watch for my daughter (Christian Dior Malice) from Silix which is my visit today. Hoping to get a nice xmas present next month, looking at the Rolex Euromariner green from EuroTimez, so difficult to choose but this is the best place for advice and the best forum by far.