When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6.75 case back.

bvc

Just sent my 6.75 back to josh cause of a problem with the subdial. Spoke to a breitling dealer today and he told me all the 6.75 big date bentley models have the 5 spoke bentley rim on the caseback. Now the watch I got from josh didnt have that. It just had the normal bentley text on it. The rim is shown on the pic of the one I ordered. And I wasnt overly bothered untill the dealer told me what he told me.

The watch went back 2 days ago. should I chase up the rim? and Is the dealer correct? dont mind not having the rim as long as the dealer is wrong. If he is right then I have to have the rim on the back. dead giveaway if it doesnt ...yes?

I am not knocking josh, just want my rep to be spot on.

bvc.

Bvc,

Hey, just posted a reply in the refugee thread.

This forum has a whole section just for Breitling - this thread probably belongs there. There is Off topic, but also General Discussion (for watches generally) and subforums for many brands. I think the mods will probably move it for you - but just so you know where to post in the future.

It is good to see you here man!

oops! sorry guys, still finding my feet. will post there in future.

No problem. You will like this forum - it is great for technical info - for buying and selling watches - and there is good discussion here too. I just happen to like the smaller more informal setting at RWG1 for "hanging out". But for serious technical questions I always come here.