When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Straps With Panerai Marking On It?

none

Hello people,

Where can I get leather straps (PAM111) that have a Panerai marking/logo on it in the inside of the strap? I don't really want to buy the gen ones... too expensive. I tried to look at BOB's and HKTAN's web site...

Please help me with this

As far as i know, the only non-OEM straps that carry the Officine Panerai markings are the replica straps (sold by most of the rep dealers). These are not great quality, and you be 100 times better off buying a good quality strap from BOB or HKtan (or any other decent strap company/maker) believe me.

I used a rep strap on my 036 for almost a year. Once i got my hands on a Bob vertigo buffalo, i was totally blown away and wore my watches much more often because of it.

@None... Having a non-OEM strap will not diminish the credibility of your rep. If you read the Paneristi board, you will find that they are as fond of our favourite strap-makers as we are.

I've probably got some straps marked "Panerai" in my bits box... I'd send them to you, but you wouldn't thank me. These are straps that came with some of the reps that I have bought... I replaced them immediately. Nothing screams "fake watch" louder, than a cheap, nasty strap.

why do you need a panerai marking on the inside part of the strap?!!!

there are better straps to buy than that ones...and not so expensive one...concentrate yourself that the Panerai marking on the dial is present...everything else is less important... :lol:

why do you need a panerai marking on the inside part of the strap?!!!

there are better straps to buy than that ones...and not so expensive one...concentrate yourself that the Panerai marking on the dial is present...everything else is less important... :lol:

Thanks people!

You convinced me, I am going for the BOB strap now :)

Thanks people!

You convinced me, I am going for the BOB strap now :)

that's the right choice...

I was looking at the watchinger straps today...take a look yourself...they seem to be excellent quality and thick...I am going to pull the trigger on them...