When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

anyone?

gettindabug

Im very sorry if this is in the wrong area but has anyone heard or had contact with yallwatch.com or famousbrandwatch.com? ive spoken to james at yallwatch seems very assuring that what you buy is in the pics and accepts paypal. (is this a good thing?) and spoken to rooney at fbw also seems very assuring too.

I just wondered if any rep veterans had any info on them as i am very tempted to buy from both but obviously dont want to get scammed as i have a very limited budget.

If anyone has any info on these it would be great as i have read nothing. good or bad!

thanks from an utter newbie :D

I'dstick to the dealers in the board... well, comming from a mod might sound like a biased opinion, but why not? Our duty is to keep members safe from scam sites or even overpriced websites selling the same watches you can find here for lot less...

Usually guys at sites like those are very good answering while selling but very bad responding when there's trouble with your already purchased watch. Or if it isn't the one you wanted, or if it fails or if it breaks or if it dies on your wrist.

Wait a week while browsing the forum and if you don't change your site election after that, then what the heck, go ahead and try those sites, but don't say we didn't tell ya!

welcome aboard, good luck!

Im very sorry if this is in the wrong area but has anyone heard or had contact with yallwatch.com or famousbrandwatch.com? ive spoken to james at yallwatch seems very assuring that what you buy is in the pics and accepts paypal. (is this a good thing?) and spoken to rooney at fbw also seems very assuring too.

I just wondered if any rep veterans had any info on them as i am very tempted to buy from both but obviously dont want to get scammed as i have a very limited budget.

If anyone has any info on these it would be great as i have read nothing. good or bad!

thanks from an utter newbie :D

I've been doing some digging as one of those sites has been mentioned a lot on another forum lately, and if yallwatch is owned by who I _think_ owns it (no names, no pack drill, but a known scammer who runs at least two other sites), run, don't walk, as far away as possible....

It's very easy to get scammed out there. Stick to the recommended dealers represented on the forum here (also see the links section), and you'll have a much better experience.

Thanks guys, I only asked cos ive seen a nice tag carrera chrono on fbw with lime green ring round subdials very nice looking but cant find gen of it anywhere *bummer* ill take the sound advice from this site and replica review guide and contact reputable dealer think itll save my temper id hate to get scammed outta my hard earned money

Thanks for the support and advice

as soon as i order my first rep i will post :drinks: