When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is there a list of the best AR of the current Breitlings?

hackR

I am a newbie and pouring through these forums in search of a watch to buy...I see that the SFSO has a double AR that is getting raves...Is there a list or a summary of the best AR Breitlings?...AR makes the watches - so i want to ensure that whatever i'm looking at has the best AR...(and yes, i know i can send it out for AR, but that's unlikely)...

Also, i live in the US and would welcome recommendations on where to buy...

Thanks...R

i don't think there is an official list anywhere, but most of the newer "super rep" breitlings have pretty decent AR.

off the top of my head, here are some thoughts on the different models...

models with quality AR

i) super avenger (new version)

ii) skyland avenger

iii) breitling blackbird

iv) steelfish superocean

models with decent AR

i) chronomat evolution

models with crappy AR

i) navitimer

i don't know anything about the different bentley models as they don't interest me in the least...

with regard to where to buy, i'd suggest becoming a supporter -- a whole new world of options will open up to you ;)

hope this helps. oh, and welcome to RWG :victory:

deltatahoe

Great post, and for the bentleys, none of them is equipped with AR except the Bentley 6.75 and the flying B chrono.

6.75: only single sided, so it's crappy. But a beautyful watch! Get it coated and it ROCKS!

flying B: I don't own one, but it's double sided, i think it's pretty good on the pics I've seen.

Greetz.

@fakemaster, do you have a really recent version of the chronomat evolution (mine is from a while back when they first came out; the AR on my chronomat evolution doesn't hold a candle to the AR on the new skyland & super avengers)?

if the new versions of the chronomat evolution coming with the same quality AR as the super avenger & skyland avenger, i'm happy to update my post...

deltatahoe