When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Deepsea Sea-Dweller

Bosshaug

any one got a pic of blue lume i have never seen blue lume

dave will have to keep out of closets with other gays sorry typo guys :shock:

nato strap for me i think

Hmmm maybe this gonna sound sarcastic but still "good luck wearing the deep sea on a nato strap" :p

I handled the gen. and there is no way u gonna be able to keep that thing still on ure wrist with a nato without tightening it till ure blood circulation stops ... the other thing is its gonna look even more weird on a thin nato strap that it already does on that to skinny bracelet ...

Laz

any one got a pic of blue lume i have never seen blue lume

dave will have to keep out of closets with other gays sorry typo guys :shock:

nato strap for me i think

Carbon Fiber or Kevlar

Img1229.jpgImg1225.jpg

ome98000001l.jpgimage1gx1.png

I'm on the same page with you for a 45-50mm size and remove that damn text <_<

Edited by alphakazi

Is this one pictured by Dave the 4300 dollar one that Josh/Andrew have on their site right now? If so, I can live with that till the much improved ULTIMATE 1:1 Supreme is released...

It's one sub that I can actually sink my teeth into, maybe just needs the lume modded (if possible)

ETA version,$250 from prestigewatch over at RG....good deal,imo... B)

simple - you have surplus from the previously repped model - the ceramic GMT

and leave the scratch in the buyer to wait for the next "ULTIMATE VERSION" so that he can spend another 300 bucks on it

Dear Gentlemen.

I've found this one at this site Tony's site. I've felt compelled to buy it, and since I'm a returning customer I've gotten a great discount, and have made it for 120$ (88 EUR) shipping included. I must say that all the watches I've bought from Tony are a good budget-quality ratio.

I know this model has flaws, but the bracelet is all brushed, the pearl rises from the insert and doesn't look flat like other versions.

Tony has assured this model to have the glidelock clasp, (we'll see if this is true) and don't know if the hands are a tad short, maybe I'm becoming short sighted. One main flaw, the crown position. It rests low between the CGs, maybe due to the position of the movement inside the case.

So, what do you think? It think is a good try, and most of all I've not spent a lot of money.

Dear Gentlemen.

I've found this one at this site Tony's site. I've felt compelled to buy it, and since I'm a returning customer I've gotten a great discount, and have made it for 120$ (88 EUR) shipping included. I must say that all the watches I've bought from Tony are a good budget-quality ratio.

I know this model has flaws, but the bracelet is all brushed, the pearl rises from the insert and doesn't look flat like other versions.

Tony has assured this model to have the glidelock clasp, (we'll see if this is true) and don't know if the hands are a tad short, maybe I'm becoming short sighted. One main flaw, the crown position. It rests low between the CGs, maybe due to the position of the movement inside the case.

So, what do you think? It think is a good try, and most of all I've not spent a lot of money.

No offense, but that is the worst DeepSea rep I have yet to lay eyes on. I would just hold off if I were you or get a DeepSea Lite that is available at some of the dealer's sites.