When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SMP Black Dial Chrono

lanikai

That is a very cool watch! Can't wait for more pics.

How is the crown? Does it have problems screwing down? My SMP chrono, by the time I sold it, had some trouble screwing down. It was a common problem.

The DW font is good out of the box.. but SOP.. the tube-crown will need replacing as the other SMP's .. and I'm going to put my spare SMP crystal that has been AR'd by Chief on..

the Lume is very good but needs charging..

I'll try for Macro pics by the end of the week..

The DW font is good out of the box.. but SOP.. the tube-crown will need replacing as the other SMP's .. and I'm going to put my spare SMP crystal that has been AR'd by Chief on..

the Lume is very good but needs charging..

I'll try for Macro pics by the end of the week..

I like it. I wonder if Silix' non-Happy Feet Omega ("ohm") from his UPO dial would fit as a swap to fix that one? Not a huge deal...just curious.

I do like the applique style of the Omega and name on the dial regardless...excellent. I look forward to the closeups. The black is definitely "the one" for this piece...especially given you already have the blue.

I'm seriously thinking about getting this one as I have the original blue dialled chrono. It's such a shame that once again they have built one fatal flaw into an otherwise fantastic rep, namely, the word "OMEGA" on the dial (which should be crossed though the middle and NOT the bottom!!). I wonder if they'll release a V2, like they did with the Skyland !! :g:

BTW Lani, how are the "waves" on the dial? B)