When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A quick and nasty group shot

phaedo

Well, I have been here for almost 2 years now, but due to a lack of digital camera hardly ever post pics. I do have a camera on my phone, so have taken a quick shot of what I have collected over this time. Not a huge collection yet, but it is growing slowly.

Photo-0015.jpg

top left: the VC 31 day retrograding calendar. Nice dress watch, but don't have many occassions to wear it. Plus with all the bigger watches I have there, just not big enough these days.

Up next is a Pam 113h from Davidsen, brilliant lume. The first Pam I got.

Then we have a Pam 111h from TWP. Was a cheap one, and the crown guard was floppy from the get-go, and now the treads are stripped so not using a CG on it any more. Looks great on a bracelet.

Next one is a custom Pam homage from Flav. Uses black lume on the numbers and indicies, although doesn't glow great as the black isn't the best lume color. Sterile Swiss movement, great crown and nice tight crown guard.

Down the bottom: First up the UPO. Just got it, and it is a nice heavy watch. Been wanting to get this one for quite a while, mostly to see if it is what I am wanting as a gen. This seems to be the theme of what I buy these days, buying reps to find 'the one' that I want to blow the big bucks on.

In the middle we have the rolex yachtmaster. Again, one I thought maybe it will be the one. Hardly ever gets any wrist time, I knew pretty much straight away it wasn't really me. But still wear it now and then.

Lastly the first rep I ever bought. (Well, first here anyway. I got a fake tag in Fiji once, which I accidently left under a car when I was working on it and when I realized a day later it had gone.) Anyway, this is the BCE. My daily beater, almost 2 years old, still not serviced yet, and still keeps pretty good time. A7750, run the chrono's often, pretty much no problems with it. I mow lawns all day, and aside from having to give it a clean each night and it not looking in pristine condition, is still a really good time keeper.

The last 3 were all from Andrew.

Anyway, when I do finally get a good camera, I will do some better pics of them all.