When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG1: woo, one for Oscar, maybe

greg_r

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great find Greg. Bookmarked.

Col.

EDIT: THIS NAVI is sold but look at the price for an imaculate slightly used Navitimer!

OR THIS for a lot less if you don't mind a quality quartz MVT. It's nealy as cheap as

a rep Citizen or Seiko flight watch and has a gen Seiko MVT with accurate slide rule! Alpha, your new flight watch is calling.

Edited by trailboss

Just emailed him to compliment him on his site. 20min to reply with a thank you! Some of our dealers could take a leaf from his book.

Col.

Yup...Nick responds very quickly..I asked him a couple of questions about the Adleron prior to my purchase

and he responded within 1/2 an hour..When I purchased the watch he confirmed the purchase and thanked me

within 10 minutes..I have been waiting a week to hear from a collector listed on here about an order I placed 2 weeks ago..:(

Oh well..I guess that's a part of the replica game..;)

I sell autoparts on eBay and if I don't reply to questions within a day I lose customers

Bill

Great find Greg. Bookmarked.

Col.

EDIT: THIS NAVI is sold but look at the price for an imaculate slightly used Navitimer!

OR THIS for a lot less if you don't mind a quality quartz MVT. It's nealy as cheap as

a rep Citizen or Seiko flight watch and has a gen Seiko MVT with accurate slide rule! Alpha, your new flight watch is calling.

I'll crash and burn before I wear a quartz :o

naw, it's a nice watch - actually more reliable that way but having a handful of navi's, I still use my CX-2

0-1-2.jpeg

and my e6b as a back up

spock.jpg

i can barely make out the navi while flying

BRT1159s.jpg

I'll crash and burn before I wear a quartz :o

naw, it's a nice watch - actually more reliable that way but having a handful of navi's, I still use my CX-2

0-1-2.jpeg

Looks like a Casio. Buttons must be kinda hard to press at that size... :D

kaziflcmp.jpg