When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

anyone know why this tag is so cheap ?

oscarmadfish

MOVEMENT: Asian Automatic 21J

CASE DIAMETER: 51mm X 47mm

THICKNESS: 14mm

DIAL COLOR: Black Dial with SS Markers

CASE MATERIAL: Solid Stainless Steel 220

BRACELET: Solid Stainless Steel 220

FRONT GLASS: Synthetic Sapphire

BACK GLASS: Display case back with engravings

BEZEL: Tachymeter marked Bezel

HACK MOVEMENT:

CLASP TYPE: Folding Clasp (Fliplock)

DATE INDICATOR: At 6:00

GMT HAND:

OTHER REMARKS:

Water Resistant

Pusher buttons at side can adjust the subdials

Have a hunt around - you'll find it cheaper. CQout is probably worth a look. Try Tonyxkf too...

Frankly, if I wanted to do this one on a budget, I'd go for the quartz version. 21js really ain't terribly satisfactory for chrono watches imho.

Have a hunt around - you'll find it cheaper. CQout is probably worth a look. Try Tonyxkf too...

Frankly, if I wanted to do this one on a budget, I'd go for the quartz version. 21js really ain't terribly satisfactory for chrono watches imho.

Weyman sells quartz chrono for about $50 or even less, I saw a few in his office, and it's very, very beautiful watches.

http://www.goec5.com/product.asp?nid=233&tj=&page=2

I wrote that wearing a quartz movement OMG LOL

but I have an excuse - I know better now and would never buy anything quartz after seeing what you can have for $100

just the thought of that little $3 movement made of plastic... I'll only wear the quartz around the house doing some work - I'm renovating my gf office atm

anyone speaking of quartz should be automatically banned - I see the seconds hand "ticking" from a mile away - literally a mile, i have really good sight :)

if you want a working $50 chrono - buy a casio

Not on that watch, you won't. There's no second hand - running seconds are on one of those inset wheels.

Personally I can spot a constantly-sweeping chrono hand from a mile and a half away...... :rolleyes:

If you don't want quartz, either buy more expensive watches, or quit buying chronos. End of story.

my gen navi has it's chrono hand constantly moving - the way I like it ;)

from my experience, most people will think your watch is fake if they don't see any hands moving or if they see a ticking hand - very few know anything bout watches

people admire that smooth sweeping hand - it's a noobs method of spotting fakes imo

ah, you're one of those are you? That explains everything :D

from my experience, most people will think your watch is fake if they don't see any hands moving or if they see a ticking hand - very few know anything bout watches

uh - and very few care. But the few who DO know and care about the difference between Casio and Breitling will immediately think it's fake. Way to go, mate :lol:

people admire that smooth sweeping hand - it's a noobs method of spotting fakes imo

Personally I don't give a damn, is it shaken or stirred... I mean what the people think.

I love it - I wear it.

i have to say there are some really good gen quartz chronos including the Tag

and Porsche Design. i have the Tag and its good for a travel watch- tough, always works,

looks good and water proof. it even has 1/10 sec chrono timer. i have about 50 watches, mostle automatic and it a pain

keeping them all running.

Edited by Noel Fleischer

$10 millions house, and... Carrera??? Such a man should wear at least $100,000 watch to keep reputation.

Unless your an actor or some type of artist or sports star, to get a $10mil home, you'll have to manage your money very well and make a good deal of smart moves in your life -

a $100,000 watch may not be one of them :g:

having said that, with that type of money, I'd have a hard time not buying a $500,000 Zenith Zero-G :D